In an Alternate Universe There’s a Happy Version of me Somewhere!
Enter to win a $100 Gift Card from Amazon!
Plus chances to be featured on our website and social media!! Click Here to enter!
Massive Phobia presents a drawing contest where you get to draw what ever makes you happiest.
Submit your drawn image (Do Not Steal From Others) of what ever makes you happiest. It can be in an alternate universe and far fetched, or it can be something as simple as you and your cat, or maybe something really dark like a scary clown because scary clowns make you happy! The piece with the most votes at the end of our voting period wins the prize!
If you like, with your entry, leave a note about what we’re seeing and how it makes your feel or the history behind the image. The more someone knows about what was behind your image, the better chance you have of getting more votes.
Please do note. If we think you did not draw the image and stole the image from the internet, you’ll be disqualified. Also note, if we think voting is suspcious, we have the right to disqualify you as well. We’ve had experience with this so far and professional contest entrants will also be disqualied as your intentions are not in the SPIRIT OF THE CONTEST.
How to Enter:
- Read this page and then head to our website to familiarize yourself with the concept. Take a look at our examples. You can find it all here https://massivephobia.com/alternate-universe-theres-happy-version-somewhere/
- Draw an Image of the Alternate Universe That Makes You Happy.
- Upload your image and add a little paragraph telling us something about it if you like.
- Enter your email
- Push “Enter the photo contest” before September 30th, 2017.
- Share with your friends & family to get votes! You’re only allowed 1 vote from October 1st – October 15th, 2017. And we can see you IP Address.
- Stay tuned! We will announce the prize winner October 16th, 2017.
- If we feel that your entry and voting is not in the SPIRIT OF THE CONTEST, we have the right to disqualify you. We do lots of checking.
- Click Here to enter!
- We are accepting submissions until September 30th, 2017.
- You can enter as many times as you like but you only get 1 vote per each of your own entries.
- Voting starts on October 1st, 2017 and runs until midnight on October 15th, 2017.
- Voters can only vote once during the specified voting time period.
- The winner will be announced on October 16th, 2017..
- We will contact the winner via email and display it on our Instagram on October 16th, 2017.