Now I’m gonna hit you with a simple and classic recipe.
Some crispy baked fries aka potato wedges.
The kind of fries that remind you of your grandpa’s backyard when he threw the doggies on the barby and your mom let you dip your fries in mustard even though she thought it was gross.
The kind of baked fries that remind you of sitting on the board walk eating poutine with your friends in middle school watching all the cool older boys skateboard by.
The kind of potato fried goodness that makes you think “this isn’t just a vessel for ketchup. Each little baked potato wedge is his own little piece of starchy artwork…”
This amazing recipe is gluten free, nut free, soy free, sugar free, grain free, and VEGAN!
2 large Yukon gold TATES
1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
½ teaspoon salt
1. Start by preheating the oven to 425 and lining a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Then, quarter your potatoes lengthwise, or whatever shape you prefer.
3. Place some arrowroot powder and your wedges in a small Ziploc or plastic bag. Make sure the top of the bag is closed securely and start SHAKING THAT BABY UP.
4. Next step, open up that bag and drizzle some oil in, then close it up and SHAKE IT OFF AGAIN BABY!
5. Then take ur TATES out and place them on the baking sheet, leaving a bit of space between them. If you put them too close together they won’t come out crispy enough! Season with salt and pepper and any additional seasoning that you desire! Maybe some onion powder, but what do I know!
6. Bake for 15 minutes and then do your best to flip the potatoes, even though this is for SURE the worst part. Then bake for 10 to 20 minutes more, just keep watching those tates until they’re crispy enough to deserve a beauty like YOU!
This post was created with the help of Grammarly.